Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I can't comment everywhere so

Started by Wambo Rong, February 06, 2017, 03:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wambo Rong

You guys do know O'Leary is trying hard to roll into whatever money gap The Donald can't fill?

Suddenly this peckerhead is the most honest guy to control Canada. Vomit comet.

RW

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"You guys do know O'Leary is trying hard to roll into whatever money gap The Donald can't fill?

Suddenly this peckerhead is the most honest guy to control Canada. Vomit comet.

O'Leary isn't likeable enough to get into Canadian politics.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

He's a business liberal who doesn't like what Trudeau is doing to his party. I like his proposal for no foreign oil in Canada, but he thinks our high refugee numbers are just fine. I want Dr Kellie Leitch to be our next pm.

Wambo Rong

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"He's a business liberal who doesn't like what Trudeau is doing to his party. I like his proposal for no foreign oil in Canada, but he thinks our high refugee numbers are just fine. I want Dr Kellie Leitch to be our next pm.

Ah, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't fuckface O'Leary running for leadership of the Conservative party?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"He's a business liberal who doesn't like what Trudeau is doing to his party. I like his proposal for no foreign oil in Canada, but he thinks our high refugee numbers are just fine. I want Dr Kellie Leitch to be our next pm.

Ah, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't fuckface O'Leary running for leadership of the Conservative party?

Yes, he is. He's been a Liberal most of his life though.

Anonymous

This is one year old.

Kevin O'Leary hints at possible run for Liberal Party leadership

Reality TV personality and businessman says he is a member of the 'Canadian tax payer party'
Quotehttp://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/kevin-o-leary-liberal-leadership-1.3467710">http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/kevin-o ... -1.3467710">http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/kevin-o-leary-liberal-leadership-1.3467710

Forget about the colour of #TheDress — is former Dragon's Den personality and businessman Kevin O'Leary red or blue?

In a television interview with Reshmi Nair on CBC News Network, O'Leary, who earlier talked about running for the federal Conservative Party leadership, said he does not rule out running for the Liberals.

"I don't think the old political brands will matter in the next election," O'Leary said, adding he is a member of the "Canadian tax payer party" and will speak on behalf of all Canadians.

"I can choose which party to actually run in because I think there will be a leadership race in the Liberal Party," he said.

O'Leary said he wants to change Canada's fiscal and economic policies because they are "broken and failing the taxpayer."

Wambo Rong

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I refuse to do this in Canada after watching Trump change his party affiliation for what?

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

So why isn't he running for the head of the Liberal party?  Is it because he knows there's no way in hell they'd elect him as leader?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Trump is a Republican in name only(RINO). Both US political parties sold out working class Americans long ago. All the parties in Canada have abandoned the working class too. If Dr. Leitch wins the Conservative party leadership, I will do something I have never done before and vote Conservative federally.

Wambo Rong

Quote from: "RW"What did you think of Layton IHJ?

you bitch

RW

Quote from: "RW"What did you think of Layton IHJ?

you bitch

What's your problem now Stumpy?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wambo Rong

I refuse to take part in this. Where's the big Albertan guy that's always saying he'll beat people up if they don't agree with him?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Wambo Rong

I am very patient.

Been a long time since we've traded words Real Woman and I miss it. That's all I'll say about that.